What is SEPTON™ V-Series?
SEPTON™ V-Series is a block copolymer that has reactive and cross-linkable hard and soft block applications. Crosslinked SEPTON™ V-series exhibit excellent heat resistance, long term compression set and oil resistance while keeping its good rubber-like properties and good low temperature properties, caused by crosslinked hard block. Compared to previous SEPTON™ products SEPTON™ V-series significantly improves the heat resistance of styrenic thermoplastic elastomers.
- Good low temperature properties
- Good crosslinkability by organic
peroxide, electron beam
- Reactive/cross-linkable hard block
- Good miscibility with polyolefins and
- Thermoplastic rubber
- Excellent electrical insulation
- Low specific gravity
MAIN AREAS OF APPLICATIONS
- Automotive applications
- Weather seals
- Gaskets, seals and O-rings
- Electronic parts